#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

seal street art

 Funding available for creative projects : Newsline

 The significance of the objects and character. is in half because when people throw away there trash this is where it goes.

The significance of the colours used. it is like a greenish blue colour. the green represents the trash in the sea and the blue is the sea.

The location of the Art work and why it's important.the artwork is in a parking lot so every one that parks there can see it.

artist Tess Sheerin. she says her art aims to communicate the of water pollution and it is damaging effect on wildlife.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.